Long-Term Care Insurance
Improved medical care means we get to enjoy time with loved ones for longer than ever before. Young mothers can look forward to seeing not only their grandchildren but even their great-grandchildren grow up. That’s an incredible gift for close-knit Louisiana families.
In order to ensure the gift never becomes a burden on your children, it’s important to invest in your long-term health care. Long-Term Care Insurance protects you, as well as those you love, in the event extended health care is needed.
Long-Term Care Insurance can provide funds to help cover:
- Daily activities such as bathing, eating, dressing.
- Skilled nursing care or rehabilitation training, either in a nursing facility or at home.
- Cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer’s.
Consider these misconceptions about long-term care expenses:
- Many people are under the impression that Medicare, Medicaid, or their health insurance will pay their Long-Term Care costs. Medicare has eligibility requirements for skilled nursing care and is only for a limited time period.
- Medicaid is a welfare program. It will not cover long-term health care costs for the average recipient.
- Health insurance and medical supplements do not cover nursing home care.
- Individuals and families through their savings, assets, and cash pay most Long-Term Care costs.
At Eustis, our insurance specialists make the Long-Term Care Insurance evaluation process simple. Our agents are poised to help you understand the different options and provide you choices from a number of different companies we represent.
Contact us today to build a comprehensive insurance plan that includes Long-Term Care Insurance.