Cyber Drills - Minimize Risk
Most companies will suffer a cyberattack at some point. Making a plan and practicing for a cyber event can help minimize risk and expedite recovery.
What do to prepare for a cyber event?
- Create a plan
- Practice the plan to handle different types of scenarios
- Evaluate security vendors to insure they are the right vendors
- Identify potential gaps in your security program
Cyber Attack Statistics
- 58% of small businesses have experienced an attack
- 60% of small businesses that have experienced an attack go out of business in the next year.
Need help with putting together a plan and purchasing cyber insurance protection, give the agency a call today.