Holiday Safety Tips #2: Hazardous Toys
If you are giving toys this season, here are ten toys that WATCH (World Against Toys Causing Harm) suggest you avoid:
- Nella Princess Knight Pillow Pets– battery acid leakage and not for use in a crib
- NERF – Vortex VTX Praxis Blaster– causes eyes or face damage , choking hazard
- Black Panther Slash Claw – choking hazard, eye and facial injuries
- Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Superstar Blade – blunt force and eye injuries
- Cabbage Patch Kids Dance Time Doll – chocking injuries
- Zoo Jamz Xylophone – potential for ingestion and choking injuries
- Nici Wonderland Doll – Miniclara, the Ballerina – chocking injuries
- Stomp Rocket Ultra Rocket – eye, face and other impact injuries
- Cutting Fruit – puncture and blunt force injuries
- Chien A Promener Pull Along Dog – entanglement and strangulation injuries.
So be careful to read for the appropriate age group and potential warnings.
Source: WATCH – World Against Toys Causing Harm